Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Abe and Liz Have a Chat

I'm not sure about ATCs (artist trading cards). First, they're pretty small and fiddly. I have tried to make a few, but I have found it a challenge to make anything interesting. Also, what am I going to do with them? Sure, they could be framed, but I think the idea is that you collect them in a book. I don't need more stuff. But, I couldn't resist this little challenge from Mail Me Some Art. Replace actual heads on images with postage stamps? Too much fun. Here are my results.
Quack! Here I Come, Canada. 

Abe and Liz. 

1 comment:

Karen Isaacson said...

These arrived yesterday and I love them so much! I'm inclined to agree with you about ATCs. I made them for a while and enjoyed the challenge of the small format, but was always left with that "now what" feeling. My strong preference for postcards is reflected in the majority of MMSA swaps. Thanks for joining in the fun on this one and hope you do more swaps with us this year!